Vancouver $ 1.22 Sales from $1,218,800 to $1,988,800
- Property ID: 8742
- Post Updated: 2021-01-05 09:05:29
- Bedrooms: 4
- Area: 1842 sq ft
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo And Townhouse
- Number of Units: 5
- Number of Stories: 4
- Selling Status: Registration
- Sales Start: Dec 2020
- Construction Status: Construction
- Construction Start: 2019
- Estimated Completion: Fall/Winter 2020
- Builder(s): VSP Developments
- Architect(s): Wilson Chang Architect Inc.
- Ceilings: From 9'0" to 10'0"
- Interior Designer(s): VictorEric Group
- Marketing Company: Icon Marketing Inc.
- Sales Company: Icon Marketing Inc.
Lancaster is a new condo and townhouse development by VSP Developments currently under construction at 7857 Granville Street, Vancouver. The development is scheduled for completion in 2020. Sales for available units range in price from $1,218,800 to $1,988,800. Lancaster has a total of 5 units. Sizes range from 1016 to 1842 square feet.
A refined addition to Vancouver’s Marpole Granville, Lancaster offers a boutique collection of British row homes decorated by ornamental black iron railings, balconies lined by classic baluster, and exquisite crown moulding surrounded by elegant limestone cladding. Gracefully paired with elevated and polished interior finishes, these contemporary row homes will create a luminous lifestyle at the coveted Granville Street address.PDF Brochure
View on map / Neighborhood
- An elegant pendant lighting fixture is suspended from the foyer ceiling creating a rejuvenating and relaxing atmosphere upon entry.
- Custom walnut wood veneer semi-floating shelves is finished with contemporary metal pulls in nickel finish.
- Moment-Resisting frames at both the front and the back add extra structural integrity to make a stronger and safer home.
- Morning light streams through sophisticated French doors that look onto two picturesque balconies in the townhomes and a patio in the garden suites.
- Spacious closets with built-in systems offer ample space for garments and precious accessories.
- Square-shaped wood handrail and clear tempered frameless glass panels follow the height of the staircase
- The 12-inch concrete between garden suites and townhomes offers quiet and tranquil living.
- Towering 10’ ceilings in bedrooms invite air and light to flow freely
- BBQ Lounge
- Bike Room
- Electric Car Chargers
- Parking Available
- Patio and outdoor fireplace
- Security System
- Storage Area