- Property ID: 13016
- Post Updated: 2022-10-27 15:59:34
- Bedrooms: 3
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Website: kerrisdalebykenstone.com
- Number of Units: 46
- Number of Stories: 4
- Selling Status: Registration
- Sales Start: To Be Determined
- Construction Status: Preconstruction
- Construction Start: To Be Determined
- Estimated Completion: To Be Determined
- Builder(s): Kenstone Properties and Axiom Construction
- Architect(s): McFarlane Biggar Architects
- Ceilings: From 8'4" to 9'0"
- Interior Designer(s): McFarlane Biggar Architects
- Marketing Company: Key Marketing
- Sales Company: Key Marketing
Carven is a new condo development by Kenstone Properties currently in preconstruction at 2098 West 44th Avenue, Vancouver. The development is scheduled for completion in 2025. Carven has a total of 46 units.
Carven is a collection of 46 loft, sky townhome, 2 & 3 bedroom homes located across from the Arbutus Greenway in historic Kerrisdale. Ranging from 947 to 1539 square feet, each home features natural materials, oversized glazing and generous and liveable plans. Developed by Kenstone Properties, a boutique developer with over 20 years of experience.
FINELY INSCRIBED OR IMPRINTED BY CRAFTSMEN; DISTINGUISHED BY A TIMELESS UNION OF FORM, FUNCTION, AND BEAUTY.
“I have a reverence for elegant design—design that is timeless, hiding complexity in simplicity, just as it is in nature. Carven is an expression of this ethos, and is Kenstone’s most personal project yet. We worked with an incredible team of local designers and craftsmen to create a collection of truly special homes. Where families can make memories in Kerrisdale as fond as my own.” EDWIN LIANG – Kenstone PropertiesPDF Brochure