From CAD $849,900 to $984,900
- Property ID: 9109
- Post Updated: 2022-04-03 23:15:29
- Bedrooms: 3
- Area: 954 sq ft
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Number of Units: 47
- Number of Stories: 4
- Selling Status: Selling
- Sales Start: Feb 2020
- Construction Status: Construction
- Estimated Completion: May 2022
- Builder(s): Fully Homes
- Architect(s): Wilson Chang Architect Inc.
- Interior Designer(s): Sukava Associates Interior Design
- Marketing Company: Evermark Projects and Sutton Group West Coast Realty
- Sales Company: Sutton West Coast Realty
Clarendon Heights is a new condo development by Fully Homes currently under construction at 4933 Clarendon Street, Vancouver. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Available units range in price from $849,900 to $984,900. Clarendon Heights has a total of 47 units. Sizes range from 798 to 954 square feet.
Nestled on a quiet street just off Kingsway, find a collection of 47 boutique residences developed by Full Homes. Sleek yet inviting, the building exterior is a perfect balance of modern architecture with warm accents of brick and wood paneling. Complimented by Scandinavian inspired interior and exclusive rooftop amenities, it is designed to elevate the urban lifestyle. With a range of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom residences available, Clarendon Heights offers smart, refined living spaces perfect for any family at any stage of life.
Features & Finishes:-
SMART, REFINED LIVING
• A collection of 47 spacious boutique homes just steps off Kingsway, complimenting modern architecture with charming landscaping, warm brick accents and wood paneling.
• Range of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom residences, each with large and functional open floor plans designed for any family at any stage of life.
• Top of the hill location with the city and mountains as your backdrop.
• Expansive windows creating bright, family-friendly spaces filled with natural light.
• Large private patio or balcony to enjoy by yourself or to entertain.
• Carefully planned living spaces, seamlessly blending warm indoor comfort and chic outdoor living.
SCANDINAVIAN INSPIRED INTERIORS
• Two designer-selected colour palettes to choose from: Light or Dark.
• Wood-style flooring throughout for the warm look and durability.
• Honest workmanship using quality materials and carefully selected fixtures.
• Timeless elements and exceptional designer touches, creating a harmonic living experience.
• Modern cabinets with a matte laminate finish, matching with sleek aluminum pull.
• Thoughtful undercabinet lighting.
• Quartz countertop and glazed ceramic tile backsplash for easy maintenance.
• Undermount stainless steel double sink, accompanied by Grohe single-handle faucet with dual spray control.
• Contemporary brand-name appliances include: 30” Whirlpool electric range, 30” Whirlpool refrigerator with freezer drawer, Whirlpool stainless steel dishwasher, Elica discreet stainless steel hood fan
• Extending the Scandinavian theme with modern cabinets, quartz countertop and ceramic backsplash.
• Designer-selected porcelain floors and sculptural ceramic wall tile.
• Alcove tub with Grohe shower combination for total relaxation.
• Two-piece toilet by Villeroy & Boch.
• Master ensuite featuring Grohe tub shower system with hand wand.
• Convenient in-suite stacked washer and dryer by Whirlpool.
• Energy-efficient LED track and overall lightings.
• Pre-wired connections to support a wide range of technologies, such as cable and high-speed internet service.
• Double-glazed windows and skylines with added thermal barrier.
• EV-ready charging stations available on every stall in the secured underground parkade.
• Convenient and fast, having a Modo car share on property will make it easy to drive near or far.
• Expand your living space to the outdoors with over 6,000 sq.ft. of beautifully landscaped rooftop terrace and communal spaces.
• Host all your social gatherings at the rooftop lounge with a fully equipped BBQ.
• Grow your own vegetables or flowers in Clarendon Height’s community garden.
• Have a quiet moment for yourself at the designated yoga and tai-chi area.
• Let your kids play safely at the secure toddle play area.
PEACE OF MIND
• Comprehensive new home warranty protection by Travelers Insurance Company of Canada, including coverage for Materials and labour (2 years), Building envelope (5 years), Structural defects (10 years)
• Generous bike/storage locker and exclusive key fob access to underground parking and common areas.
View on map / Neighborhood
Convenient in-suite stacked washer and dryer by Whirlpool
Double-glazed windows and skylines with added thermal barrier.
Energy-efficient LED track and overall lightings
Pre-wired connections to support a wide range of technologies
Electric Vehicle Charging Station