Crescentview at Edgemont
From CAD $1,149,000 to $1,788,000
- Property ID: 6665
- Post Updated: 2022-05-15 10:48:00
- Bedrooms: 3
- Area: 1884 sq ft
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Number of Units: 22
- Number of Stories: 3
- Selling Status: Selling
- Sales Start: To Be Determined
- Construction Status: Construction
- Construction Start: To Be Determined
- Estimated Completion: Mar 2022
- Builder(s): VPAC Construction Group Ltd
- Architect(s): RLA Architects Inc.
- Ceilings: From 10'0" to 14'0"
- Interior Designer(s): Portico Designer Group
- Sales Company: Angell Hasman Associates and RE/MAX Crest Realty
Crescentview at Edgemont is a new condo development by VPAC Construction Group Ltd currently under construction at 3115 Crescentview Drive, North Vancouver. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Available units range in price from $1,149,000 to $1,788,000. Crescentview at Edgemont has a total of 22 units. Sizes range from 744 to 1884 square feet.
Introducing a boutique collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes in the heart of Edgemont Village.
A rare offering of only 22 luxury one level condominiums.
Features & Finishes:-
A limited collection of 22 beautiful West Coast Contemporary designed residences in the heart of Edgemont Village, steps away from all amenities.
• Spacious decks/patios included with all homes
• Fitted with gas hookup for bbq or fire pits
• Penthouses feature massive rooftop terraces offering mountain views.
• German engineered windows
• Gated underground parking
• 2-5-10 Home Warranty Coverage
• Beautiful and open interiors influenced the surrounding nature. Two beautiful colour schemes to choose from: cool & warm.
• 10 to 14 foot ceilings throughout all living areas create an abundance of space with ample light throughout the homes
• All homes fitted with HVAC system as well as an Energy Recovery Ventilator, constructed airtight to prevent the leaking of heat and moist air
• Energy Recovery Ventilation (ERV) goes further than the standard HRV, as this type of system also captures some of the humidity in the air to keep it on the same side of the thermal envelope that it came from. So in winter, the system transfers the humidity from the air being extracted to the incoming fresh air to help keep the ambient humidity level at a reasonable value at all times. In summer, the humidity transfer reverses and the humidity in outside air is removed before it is injected into the home. This saves energy by reducing the load on your AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
These beautifully engineered kitchens combine both craftsmanship and ingenuity, providing a sleekly designed backdrop for all your culinary needs. Signature elements include full height matte cabinetry, Corian countertops with custom island with waterfall edge, and top-of-the-line integrated Meile appliances.
• Corian kitchen countertops with waterfall edges
• Under-mount sink with in-sink disposal and polished chrome faucet by KOHLER & BLANCO (Blanco Penthouses & Upgrade Option) known for meticulous, hand-crafted designs
• Modern cabinets and drawers feature a soft-close system
• Under-cabinet, recessed lighting gives you added illumination while maintaining a clean, seamless look
• Large format porcelain tile backsplash makes an elegant statement of sophistication
Surrender to complete relaxation in the sanctuary of your elegant ensuite. Step onto the warmth of heated flooring and sink into the deep soaker tub. Appreciate floating vanities adorned with corian countertops, stylish mirrored medicine cabinets intended to create a space that is both soothing and contemporary.
• Sleek high-gloss cabinetry in ensuite and main bath
• Elegant Corian countertops with undermount sink
• Polished large-format tiles on shower and tub walls
• Deep soaker tub
• Slim profile luxury performance toilet
• Modern KOHLER faucets and hand-held shower fixtures
• Quality porcelain tile floor
• Stylish mirrored medicine cabinet in ensuite
View on map / Neighborhood
Gated underground parking