Dansey – SOLD OUT
- Property ID: 9709
- Post Updated: 2022-01-13 03:21:19
- Bedrooms: 3
- Area: 1066 sq ft
- Status: Sold Out
- Type: Condo
- Number of Units: 128
- Number of Stories: 6
- Selling Status: Sold Out
- Construction Status: Construction
- Estimated Completion: Fall/Winter 2023
- Builder(s): Belford Properties
- Ceilings: From 9'0"
- Marketing Company: Fifth Avenue Real Estate Marketing
- Sales Company: Fifth Avenue Real Estate Marketing
Dansey is a new condo development by Belford Properties currently under construction at 599 Dansey Avenue, Coquitlam. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Available units range in price from $741,900 to $786,900. Dansey has a total of 128 units. Sizes range from 861 to 1066 square feet.
Dansey introduces smart, well designed and affordable options in home ownership. 128 homes in studio, one, two and three bedroom layouts.
Dansey begins with a great residential location, surrounded by the allure of a vibrant urban energy centre, parks and a strong residential community. What you need easily accessible when you need it.
Dansey is ideally located to enjoy convenient access to the shops, services and transportation options of Lougheed Centre. So much to enjoy a short walk away.
Features & Finishes:-
– 6-storey, steel frame construction for superior durability, strength and longevity.
– Contemporary design by Ciccozzi Architecture featuring a tasteful mix of modern hardy-panel and brick exterior detailing.
– Every home features outdoor patio/deck space with modern aluminium and clear glass guardrail.
– Artfully designed landscape exteriors by Connect Landscape Architecture. Drawing on the surrounding natural environment and inspired by Feng Shui guiding principle of people living in harmony with nature.
– Over 2,800 sf of indoor amenity including fitness area, resident lounge, co-working/reading room and entertainment space.
– Abundant outdoor amenity space including inner courtyard, dog wash area, children’s play area and yoga space.
– State of the art climate control including individual in-home air conditioning.
– Individual heat recovery ventilator system HRV for every home.
– Beautiful, modern interiors designed by Ross and Company Interiors.
– Two fresh and bold colour schemes.
– Gorgeous herringbone pattern luxury wood patterned vinyl flooring offering superior acoustic performance, water damage resistance and extraordinary protection from scuff, scratches and stains.
– 9?0? overheight smooth-finish ceilings.
– Ceiling mount pendant lighting over kitchen island.
– Custom closet organizer systems in bedroom.
– Energy efficient, stacked front-load washer and dryer in all homes.
– Overhead ceiling lighting in bedroom.
– White roller blind window coverings / blackout in bedrooms.
– Stainless steel appliance package featuring:
– 4-burner Samsung gas cooktop.
– Built-in Samsung wall oven.
– Telescopic hood fan with puck lights.
– Integrated refrigerator and dishwasher.
– Square edge stone countertops with matching solid stone backsplash.
– PerfectSense soft close cabinets with satiny-smooth, easy to clean, fingerprint and smudge-resistant finish.
– Riobel Pro black matte kitchen faucet with 2-jet pull-down spray.
– Double bowl sink.
BEAUTIFUL BATHROOM DESIGN
– Square edge Caesarstone vanity countertops.
– Elegant custom vanity with soft close medicine cabinet featuring recessed mirror, shelf and bulkhead with undermount puck lighting.
– Large format 12? x 24? regen series matte stone floors.
– Deep soaker tub for soothing relaxation.
– Frameless glass shower enclosure with tempered glass and matte black hardware.
– Riobel Pro matte black 3-jet shower head.
– Riobel Pro height adjustable matte black hand shower.
– Large format 24? x 24? tile tub and shower surround
– Undermount porcelain sink.
– Riobel Pro single lever matte black faucet.
– Skirted one piece toilet with top-mounted dual-flush buttons. Beautiful appearance, easy clean.
– Matte black towel and toilet roll holder.
– Highly protective graded Merv 13 air filters providing superior air filtration and air quality for residents.
– 3-levels of secured underground parking (with cellphone reception) and bicycle storage lockers.
– Building security system and entry phone system – choice of fob-controlled or mobile phone smart app.
– Smoke detectors and sprinklers in all homes.
– New Home Warranty includes:
– 2 year material and labour warranty.
– 5 year building envelope warranty.
– 10 year structural warranty.
– Bicycle / storage lockers with every home.
– Lobby level bike rack and storage for visitors and residents.
– 19 visitor parking spaces.
– 128 Electric Vehicle parking stalls.
– LED lighting in the common areas.
– Low VOC paints.
– Hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
– Elevators with restricted floor access.
View on map / Neighborhood
Children's Play Area
Dog Wash Area
Electric Vehicle Parking Stalls
Visitor Storage and Bicycle Lockers