Evelyn by Onni
From CAD $1,699,900 to $4,179,900
- Property ID: 6048
- Post Updated: 2022-06-15 09:01:54
- Bedrooms: 3
- Area: 2585 sq ft
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo Townhouse & Single Family Home
- Number of Units: 349
- Number of Stories: 9
- Selling Status: Selling
- Construction Status: Complete
- Construction Start: Fall/Winter 2015
- Estimated Completion: 2019
- Builder(s): Onni Group of Companies
Evelyn by Onni is a new condo, townhouse and single family home development by Onni Group of Companies at 788 Arthur Erickson Place, West Vancouver. The development was completed in 2019. Available units range in price from $1,699,900 to $4,179,900. Evelyn by Onni has a total of 349 units. Sizes range from 865 to 2585 square feet.
WELCOME TO EVELYN BY ONNI
Evelyn is a prestigious new community in West Vancouver, showcasing spacious West Coast modern residences. Architecturally confident, beautiful and respectful, Evelyn is situated at one with nature on a natural rise, an ideal locale perfected by exquisite residential expression.
Features & Finishes:-
Premium wide-plank, engineered oak hardwood flooring
Oversized solid core interior doors
Automated lighting control in living areas
Automated sound control with built-in speakers in kitchen
Contemporary glass wall-enclosed stairs for ultimate open plan living
Flat painted ceiling with recessed pot lighting throughout
Sleek roller shades with remote control operation
Full size high efficiency front loading washer and dryer with laundry sink and cabinet for organizing
Generous in-suite storage in all bedrooms with his and hers walk-in closets in the master. All closets feature contemporary flat-panel doors, modern brushed stainless steel door hardware and upgraded wood-look closet organizers
Forced air heating and cooling with Smart Thermostat control
Spacious two car garage with ample storage
Expansive outdoor living areas are equipped with water, gas and power connections
• Designer appliances package
o Sub-Zero 27” or 36” wood-paneled integrated fridge with dual freezer drawers at the bottom*
o Asko 24” full size wood-paneled integrated dishwasher
o Miele 30” or 36” gas cook top*
o Faber 30” or 36” low-profile slide out 3 speed hood fan*
o Miele 30” convection wall oven
o Sub-Zero under-counter integrated wine fridge**
• 1 1/2” thick double-nosed honed granite (Ambleside scheme) or composite stone countertops (Dundarave scheme) with breakfast bar overhang
• Full height stone backsplash to match countertops
• Custom made flat panel wood cabinets featuring custom wood gables and accent lacquer panel upper cabinets and bar backs
o Ambleside scheme features a silvered espresso oak finish with grey lacquer panels
o Dundarave scheme features a light wheat oak finish with white lacquer panels
• Soft close mechanism on all kitchen doors and drawers
• Double bowl stainless steel zero-radius under-mounted sink
• In-sink waste disposal
• Your choice of Dornbracht or Kohler polished chrome kitchen faucet with extractable spray
• Recessed pot lighting throughout kitchen
• Under-cabinet puck lighting illuminating work space
• Nuheat© electric floor heating system with thermostat
• 12” x 24” imported honed travertine stone floor tile with matching 2” x 4” shower floor tile
o Ambleside (Scheme A) features Mare Marrone honed travertine
o Dundarave (Scheme B) features French Linen honed travertine
• Generously sized floating custom oak vanity cabinet and coordinating medicine cabinet
o Ambleside (Scheme A) features a silvered espresso oak finish
o Dundarave (Scheme B) features a light wheat oak finish
• Soft-close mechanism and chrome door hardware on cabinetry
• Honed marble slab countertops featured in Ambleside scheme
• Honed quartz slab countertops featured in Dundarave scheme
• Under-mount wash basin with double-handle chrome faucet in master bathrooms (and in main bathrooms in single bathroom homes)
• Semi-recessed wash basin with single-lever chrome faucet in second bathrooms
• Water-conserving elongated toilet
• Showers encased in frameless glass and floor-to-ceiling tile
• All showers equipped with wall mounted hand shower as well as rainshower head and pressure balanced valves, allowing you the flexibility to use one or all
• Deck-mounted deep soaker tub with flexible hand shower mounted atop a natural stone tile deck
• Polished chrome bathroom accessories
• Contemporary and functional wall sconces and pot lighting
LANDSCAPING AND AMENITIES
• Landscaping includes heritage and additional trees, tranquil gardens and water features, inviting walkways, paths community linkages. Two convenient footpaths run through the site to Park Royal.
• Ample, secured residential and visitor parking for vehicles and bicycles.
• A complete selection of urban amenities, personal services and shopping adjacent to the property. Convenient access to nearby waterside parks, beaches and community services.
• Oversized south facing terraces with landscaped framed edges, ranging from 100 SF – 1,600 SF.
Sustainable design principles have been developed to guide the design and construction of Evelyn with the use of energy efficient appliances, storm water management principles and the preservation of green spaces.
The buildings have been designed to reduce total energy and water consumption and equipment and appliances selected for energy efficiency. Energy efficient external lighting systems have been selected for all public realms. Pedestrian walkways and proximity and access to transit will help reduce transportation energy usage.
Whenever possible local, recycled and remanufactured materials will be selected and utilized, reducing the use of new products as practical. Recycling systems are incorporated into the design of the community, reducing the amount of waste generated and moved off site.
The community has been planned carefully, utilizing the most sophisticated CPTED or Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design Principles. Pedestrian pathways, vibrant open spaces offer integration for the community and provides significant “eye on the street” security.
View on map / Neighborhood
Energy efficient external lighting systems
Sustainable design principles