- Property ID: 13424
- Post Updated: 2022-10-18 12:19:23
- Bedrooms: 4
- Area: 3882 sq ft
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family Home
- Number of Units: 102
- Selling Status: Selling
- Construction Status: Construction
- Builder(s): Infinity Properties and Benchmark Homes Ltd.
- Ceilings: From 8'0" to 11'4"
- Marketing Company: Momentum Realty Inc.
- Sales Company: Momentum Realty Inc.
Roots is a new single family home development by Infinity Properties and Benchmark currently under construction at 7525 197 Street, Langley. Available units range in price from $2,500,000 to $2,500,000. Roots has a total of 102 units, with 2 quick move-in homes currently for sale. Sizes range from 2307 to 3882 square feet.
A new community by INFINITY x BENCHMARK
From our family to yours.
GENEROUS SINGLE-FAMILY & DUPLEX HOMES
Grounded in tradition. Designed for today. Built to last generations.
We’re for celebrating our modern lifestyle while prioritizing the moments that matter. These are homes with family at the core – where you can gather in your kitchen, unwind on your front porch and play in your backyard.
A collection of truly livable homes designed for growing, modern families. Exceptionally built to stand the test of time in a tight-knit community setting.
Features & Finishes
· Duplex homes with a charming blend of farmhouse and craftsman-style architecture
· Durable, beautiful Hardie board siding with metal roof details
· Fully finished, detached single-car garage with 7’ door and two remote openers
· 40 amp, 240 volt dedicated circuit for electric car charger in garage
· Lush landscaping with trees, flowering shrubs, grasses and cedar fencingThoughtful Interiors
· Four bedrooms with a den in select homes
· Open-concept floorplans featuring soaring 9’ ceilings on main and upper levels
· Choice of three curated colour schemes: black, grey or white
· Fully finished basements for additional space
· Oversized laundry rooms in select homes
· Durable 6.5” laminate wide plank floors
· Fully trimmed with contemporary, flat stock baseboards and door casings
· Matte black fixtures and hardware throughout
· Large ENERGY STAR® windows
· 2” faux wood blinds with roller shade at patio
· Inviting gas fireplaces complete with tile surround and custom mantle
· Generous closet space for ample storage throughout homes
· Prepared for optional air conditioning upgrade
· Super-efficient combined gas hot water and space heating systemMaster Retreats
· Spacious master bedroom with vaulted ceilings
· Walk-in closet with solid wood shelving
· Spa-inspired ensuite with hand-set porcelain tile floors
· Choice of stainless steel or black appliances by Kitchenaid including:
· 5-burner gas range
· French door refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer drawer
· ENERGY STAR® dishwasher
· Built-in Panasonic microwave
· Polished quartz countertops and backsplash
· Stainless steel undermount single-bowl sink featuring single-lever, high-arc faucet with integrated spray function
· Choice of shaker or flat-style cabinets with three colour options
· Floating wood shelving with matching hood fan box detail and wall sconces
· Sleek, undercabinet puck lighting
· Convenient USB port Inspired Bathrooms
· Soft-close cabinets and drawers with bold, matte black hardware and accessories
· Matte black plumbing fixtures
· Polished quartz countertops with backsplash
· Main floor powder room featuring a shiplap wall and vessel sink
· Built by award-winning Infinity Properties, a trusted local business with over two decades of experience in the Fraser Valley
· Comprehensive warranty protection by Travelers Insurance Company of Canada, including:
· 2 years coverage for materials and labour
· 5 years coverage for the building envelope
· 10 years coverage for the structure
· Whirlpool washer and dryer
· Quartz countertops in laundry with cabinet and clothes rod
· Pantry upgrade in select kitchens
· Desk upgrade in select kitchens
· Epoxy garage floor
· In-floor heating in master ensuite
· Bronze faucet and cabinet pulls in kitchen
· Wireless alarm system
· Tech package including Weiser lock, Nest doorbell and thermostat
· Finished air conditioning
· Central vacuum
· Two pendant lights over kitchen island
· Hardwood on main floors
· Shiplap detail on master bedroom ceiling
· Basement bar with beverage fridge, cabinets, shelving, tile and shiplap detail
· Sonos surround sound in living room and rec room
· BBQ quick connect on patio
The details matter when building efficient, sustainable homes. An innovative Combi-System is a thoughtful addition that adds value to your home today —and for years to come.
More Energy Efficient for Monthly Cost Savings Combi-Systems are significantly more efficient than traditional models. Which can help you save
nearly 50% on your monthly heating bills.
The Combi-System is powered by gas and eliminates the need for the hot water tank that usually accompanies electric-powered models. Faster
With no water tank to heat up, the Combi-System supplies hot water on demand.
With no need for a separate hot water tank, the Combi-System saves space.
Future Selling Feature
The monthly savings can be an added selling point for future buyers or renters.
The Combi-System decreases sediment build up from water sitting in tanks where it can accrue rust and debris.
· Craftsman-style details, such as wood accents and shed roofs, inspired by the traditional elegance of heritage homes.
· Professionally designed and easy to care for landscaping.
· Stylish front elevations with combinations of fibre-cement board, painted wood, shakes and stone; vinyl on rear and side elevations with wood trimmed windows.
· Fully fenced private backyard
· Two-car garage with opener
Beautifully Appointed Interiors
· Large, open layouts for maximum use of space
· Rich, engineered hardwood flooring throughout most of the main floor
· Two specially curated colour schemes
· Classic single-panel interior doors
· Modern flat stock baseboards and door casings
· Thoughtfully placed and stylish interior lighting for ambiance
· Melamine closet organizer in the master closet
· Cozy gas fireplace
· Premium cabinets for abundant storage options
· Durable quartzite countertops with handset tile backsplash
· Under cabinet puck lighting
· Large sit-up island, including convenient electrical outlet, for easy entertaining
· Single- or double-bowl stainless steel undermount sink
· Soft-close doors and drawers
· Professionally-inspired stainless steel appliances:
· KitchenAid French door refrigerator with drawer freezer
· KitchenAid 5-burner gas range and oven
· Broan vented hood fan
· KitchenAid dishwasher
· Panasonic microwave
· Quartzite countertops
· Handset ceramic tiles in showers and on bathtub surrounds
· Spa-like freestanding tub with contemporary tub filler in master ensuite
· Frameless glass ensuite shower doors with deluxe shower bar
· Recirculating hot water pump to ensuite
· Pressure-balance valve in all showers
· Toilets with soft-close seat and dual-flush function
· GFI circuits in all bathrooms
· High efficiency, forced air furnaces
· On-demand Navien tankless hot water system
· 5/8” T&G plywood floors
· Roughed-in air conditioning/heat pump
· Glued, nailed, and screwed-down floors for maximum stability
· High quality and easy maintenance paint
· Maintenance-free vinyl windows
· Insulated steel garage doors with keyless entry
· Superseal foundation wrap with water penetration warranty
· Durable asphalt shingle roof
· Full volume gutters and down spouts
· 2-5-10-year warranty with Travelers Guarantee
· Roughed-in security system
· Roughed-in, built-in vacuum system
· Natural gas BBQ box at rear patio
· Fully-finished, four-piece basement bathroom
· Laundry cabinet with sink and quartzite countertop
· Two exterior electrical outlets
· Switched soffit plug for Christmas lights
· Two convenient exterior hose bibs
· Roughed-in electric car charger
· Exposed aggregate driveways and front porches (plan dependent)
Customize to Suit Your Needs
· Benchmark offers a wide range of custom finishing options and upgrades that allows you to personalize your home and make it your own!