Skagen – SOLD OUT
- Property ID: 7569
- Post Updated: 2022-04-26 04:05:53
- Bedrooms: 4
- Area: 1828 sq ft
- Status: Sold Out
- Type: Townhouse
- Number of Units: 52
- Selling Status: Sold Out
- Sales Start: Winter/Spring 2020
- Construction Status: Construction
- Estimated Completion: 2022
- Builder(s): Eighth Avenue Development Group
- Architect(s): Cornerstone Architecture
- Interior Designer(s): Port + Quarter
- Marketing Company: MLA Canada
- Sales Company: MLA Canada
Skagen is a new townhouse development by Eighth Avenue Development Group currently under construction at 606 Foster Avenue, Coquitlam. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Available units start from $1,289,900. Skagen has a total of 52 units. Sizes start at 1828 square feet.
Smart Sense Homes
Happiness begins in the home. The place you always return to. A space you enjoy spending time in. The rooms that reflect who you are. Home is a place for connection, comfort, belonging, and love. This is the foundation for happiness. This is Skagen.
A lifestyle you value is part of the community experience.
Connection is a driving theme at Skagen, and we have crafted a community that encourages interaction amongst families and neighbours. Residents have access to a beautifully landscaped courtyard, where you can stroll through the car-free pathways or relax in the tranquility of the gardens. The Common House, a contemporary two-storey amenity building, is home to an expansive harvest table with bench seating. Fulfillment and connection are ways of life at Skagen.
European-quality construction that goes beyond basic building codes.
The values of craftsmanship and connection continue inside homes at Skagen, where great design is defined by more than the future-forward Passive House technology. Living is simple – even as you grow.
Features & Finishes:-
1. Resilient European vinyl plank flooring sweeps throughout main and lower levels
2. Stairs to upper levels are defined by a stunning partition of vertical wood slats
3. Main level powder rooms for guests 4 Dedicated upper level for the master
bedroom and ensuite in some homes
5. All master bedrooms accommodate a king size bed, walk-in closet and his-and-hers vanity
6. Lower level flex space can be customized to suit your needs
7. Private bicycle storage offers security and convenience
8. Energy-efficient appliances 9 Double sinks are punctuated by a matte black pull-out faucet
10. Durable engineered stone countertops set against a marble-style hexagon backsplash
11. Wall and island open shelving maintain organization
12. Breakfast bar for casual dining
13. Spacious master ensuite
14. Over-sized, glass-enclosed shower, with niche for toiletries
15. EV ready charging adjacent to each unit
16. 24/7 healthy fresh air with Passive House ventilation
17. 80% reduction in heating costs with Passive House design
18. High-quality sealed triple glazed tilt and turn windows that eliminate drafts and sounds
19. Main ground entry living space
20. Spacious patios
View on map / Neighborhood
Kid-friendly entertaining space
TV viewing area with Bluetooth connectivity