Burnaby Sales from $359,900 to over $829,900
- Property ID: 9753
- Post Updated: 2021-05-12 09:34:23
- Bedrooms: 2
- Area: 893 sq ft
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo And Townhouse
- Number of Units: 193
- Number of Stories: 27
- Selling Status: Selling
- Sales Start: Mar 2021
- Construction Status: Preconstruction
- Estimated Completion: Fall/Winter 2024
- Builder(s): Marcon
- Architect(s): Shift Architecture
- Ceilings: From 9'0"
- Marketing Company: rennie
- Sales Company: rennie
Tailor is a new condo and townhouse development by Marcon currently in preconstruction at 2421 Alpha Avenue, Burnaby. The development is scheduled for completion in 2024. Sales for available units range in price from $359,900 to over $829,900. Tailor has a total of 193 units. Sizes range from 366 to 893 square feet.
Designed by Shift Architecture, Tailor is a sleek, twenty-seven storey tower with a sculpted base.
Modern architecture paired with a rare level of intimacy and connection, with only 8 homes on each floor. Expansive balconies up to 319 sf, select homes with bedrooms large enough for king beds, view windows above kitchen sinks, Tailor offers more space and function than Brentwood has ever seen.
Our interiors have been planned to maximize space and are finished to stand the test of time.
Pricing & Fees:
- Sale Prices – Available Units: From $359,900 to over $829,900
- C.C / Maint: $0.58 Per SqFt per Month
- Cost to Purchase Parking: Included in the purchase price (One parking stall)
- Cost to Purchase Storage: Included in the purchase price (One storage locker)
- Average Price per Sqft: $982 per SqFt
- Initial Payment $10,000 bank draft due upon signing
- 1st Deposit 5% (less $10,000) due before the end of 7-day rescission period by bank draft
- 2nd Deposit 5% due on filing of First Amendment
- 3rd Deposit 5% due 180 days after 2nd deposit
- 4th Deposit* 5% due 180 days after 3rd deposit