- Property ID: 15200
- Post Updated: 2022-11-28 16:15:34
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Website: thecurv.ca
- Number of Units: 501
- Number of Stories: 60
- Selling Status: Registration
- Sales Start: To Be Determined
- Construction Status: Preconstruction
- Construction Start: To Be Determined
- Estimated Completion: 2027
- Builder(s): Brivia Group and Henson Developments
- Architect(s): TOM WRIGHT and WKK Architects
- Interior Designer(s): Andres Escobar
- Marketing Company: BakerWest Real Estate Incorporated
CURV is a new condo development by Brivia Group and Henson Developments currently in preconstruction at 1083 Nelson Street, Vancouver. The development is scheduled for completion in 2027. CURV has a total of 501 units.
Introducing the world’s tallest passive house and Vancouver’s tallest residential high-rise.
Reflecting the energetic forces of its surrounding Pacific Northwest environment, CURV will be the tallest passive house structure in the world. Located in the heart of Vancouver, and at the highest point of downtown, this is a revolution in sustainable urban living.
Curv is brilliantly designed by world-renowned architect Tom Wright, with interior design by Andres Escobar of Lemay & Escobar, and the expert management of Kheng Ly from Canada’s Brivia Group. With the extraordinary ability to ultra-filter air, soften sound and recover some of its own energy, Curv emanates the blissful feeling of living at the height of now.