The Eli at Water Street by The Park
From $649,999 to over $1,499,999
- Property ID: 15922
- Post Updated: 2022-07-21 14:40:58
- Area: 1408 sq ft
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Number of Units: 650
- Number of Stories: 42
- Selling Status: Selling
- Construction Status: Construction
- Estimated Completion: 2025
- Builder(s): Orchard Park Properties
- Architect(s): Ciccozzi Architecture
- Ceilings: From 9'0"
- Interior Designer(s): i3 Design Group
- Marketing Company: Ace Project Marketing
The Eli at Water Street by The Park is a new condo development by Orchard Park Properties currently under construction at 1630 Water Street, Kelowna. The development is scheduled for completion in 2025. Available units range in price from $649,999 to over $1,499,999. The Eli at Water Street by The Park has a total of 650 units. Sizes range from 512 to 1408 square feet.
At 42 stories, the Eli will be the tallest tower between the Lower Mainland and Calgary, and the iconic centerpiece of the Water Street by the Park collection. The Eli will elevate downtown Kelowna lifestyle with world class amenities, extraordinary residences and truly stunning Okanagan Lake, city and valley views.
The Eli at Water Street by the Park was named after the young son of developer Anthony Beyrouti of Orchard Park Properties, to inspire building community in a way that adds beauty, value, and connection for the next generation of Kelowna residents.
FEATURES & FINISHES
– Fulgor Milano integrated and stainless steel appliance package
– Caesarstone countertops and full-height backsplash
– Soft close cabinet and drawers
– Under cabinet lighting
– Polished chrome KOHLER fixtures
– 9′ Standard ceiling heights
– Oversized windows
– Roller shades throughout with blackout in bedrooms
– Full size front load whirlpool washer and dryer