The Estates at Highland Springs
From CAD $1,600,000
The Estates at Highland Springs is a new single family home development by Influent Group currently under construction at Kingston Drive, Chilliwack. Available units range in price from $1,600,000 to $1,600,000. The Estates at Highland Springs unit sizes range from 3429 to 3625 square feet. The Estates at Highland Springs has a total of 2 quick move-in homes currently for sale.
Highland Springs has been developed under the new Suburban Hillside Residential Zoning Bylaw and in accordance with the City of Chilliwack, Hillside Development Guidelines. These estate-size lots, averaging over 11,000 square feet, offer ample room to build your dream home with plenty of usable yard space to enjoy outdoor activities like gardening, or socializing and relaxing on your porch or patio. A landscaped waterfall feature and community mail kiosk, located at the entrance to the subdivision, welcome all residents to our Highland Springs neighbourhood. Take a leisurely stroll along meandering sidewalks and rest on benches along the treed and grassy boulevards.
Join our new and vibrant, lifestyle-oriented community. The Estates at Highland Springs is offering a limited number of lots for sale. Many of the homes in the subdivision have won the Fraser Valley Housing Award of Excellence. Well manicured street appeal with tree lined boulevards, meandering sidewalks, forested backyard, underground services, night sky lighting, and entrance water feature as you drive up to the premium view lots. Each lot has a view of the Fraser Valley and Coastal Mountain offering space and privacy. West Coast building scheme with building guideline to ensure character, quality and long term value.
Features & Finishes
Our foundation sits on top of 3″ Styrofoam so your basement floor never feels cold. It reduces heat lost and increases the R-value of your home. Compared to most homes which only uses styrofoam insulation around the perimeter of the foundation.
Suspended Concrete Slab for strength and durability, soundproofing,
energy efticiency, maximizing potential on celing heights and
Increased safety and fire resistance.
Top the line ALLURA fibre cement hardie plank siding and shakers with a 50 year warranty vS most homes with a 20-30 year warranty Provides energy efficiency, protects against harsh weather and is fire resistant vs vinyl or cedar siding.
Rainscreened with 1/2″ plywood sheating. 2×6 studs at 16″ on Center. Tnis improves ventilation and for moisture to ecape from behind the Cladding. We use plywood sheating not just mesh sheating to create a bug screen to keep bugs out.
K2 Natural Stone veneer accents. Put simply, K2’s thin stone is a Superior product to manufactured stone. When comparing the physical properties, you see that k2 Stone is stronger than a Concrete product (up to 8 times), it’s more resistant to freeze thaw, and absorbs less water. It also will not fade with time, or produce efflorescence. What this means in practical application is that it is
more durable, and lower maintenance. beyond quality advantages, its actually real rock: not an imitation. K2stone has already endured the test of time. Artificial stone cannot compare in durability, colour or beauty
• Solid i-joist flooring system installed
• Interior walls are 2×6 studs with 16″ On center with
• 12×18 Engineered timber beams for roof support
• Custom wooden post and glass interior railings
• Whistler inspired 12×12 cedar posts and beam construction and detailing
• Treated cedar staircase and railings on deck
• Engineered for an elevator shaft
• IKO Cambridge fibreglass/laminate shingle roof.
• IKO Cambridge shingles can give your neighbors a serious case
of root-envy. The visual impact it makes could potentially boost your home’s resale value, too. With a limited lifetime warranty
• Metal roofing in some areas solid 12x 18 Engineer wood truss
• R-40 attic insulation vs minimum R-20 insulation
• Gantek high quality 5″aluminum gutters with lifetime Warranty
THE OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE
• Fully covered deck and patio
• Realsofrit by Woodstone is manutactured by 1009/% renewable resources, unlike other Soffit materials
• Large stamped concrete floor
• Vent-down Double sided see-thru Napolean fireplace
• TV mount above the fireplace, ideal for hosting outdoors
• Gas BBQ COnnection
• Roughin plumbing for outdoor kitchen
• Glass railing to fully enjoy the Valley and Mountain view
• Engineered for a outdoor pool & mechanical room
• Fully landscaped with rock retaining walls, trees, shrubs, and stamped concrete driveway and patio
2-5-10 Year Warranty Insurance Coverage
View on map / Neighborhood