Camellia Residences – Retirement Community 55+
From CAD $462,900
- Property ID: 5245
- Post Updated: 2022-10-13 09:15:10
- Bedrooms: 2
- Area: 563 sq ft
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Number of Units: 116
- Number of Stories: 5
- Selling Status: Selling
- Sales Start: 1 Mar 2022
- Construction Status: Complete
- Construction Start: Summer 2019
- Estimated Completion: Sept 2021
- Architect(s): Ankenman Associates Architects Inc.
- Interior Designer(s): Shrubb Design
Camellia Residences – Retirement Community 55+ is a new condo development at 10928 132 Street, Surrey. The development was completed in 2021. Available units range in price from $462,900. Camellia Residences – Retirement Community 55+ has a total of 116 units. Sizes range from 537 to 563 square feet.
Surrey’s First Retirement Community that You Can Own!
Camellia Residences is built on the values of community, love and dignity. Camellia offers a wonderful connection and emotional support for like-minded seniors embracing the next stage of life.
The very essence of being human is the joy and happiness that is gained from our combined interdependence on one another. We are better together. We crave community, friendship, and love.
Our team is dedicated to creating a wonderful community experience for the residents who live here. Camellia offers an exemplary level of service for you to thrive comfortably in independent or assisted living.
Features & Finishes:-
Tranquil Living Space
– A 5-storey modern building expertly designed to meet the demands of our time. Camelia
– Residences is located in a tree-lined family neighborhood close to urban amenities.
– An open concept layout with ample space for ease of movement which is essential for safe mobility.
– Select suites have the convenience of a washer and dryer for flexibility and independence.
– In addition, each suite is equipped with a private outdoor balcony for you to enjoy during warm weather days.
– Our full kitchens have two color schemes with beautiful contemporary cabinets for residents to choose from.
– With polished stone countertop equipped with a stainless steel microwave oven, sleek induction cooktops, our residents maintain their independence.
– Residents have the option to cook whatever they please, or enjoy gourmet meals prepared by our Red Seal Chef at our restaurant with their loved ones.
– Residents will have ample space to safely move around. Our bathrooms are carefully designed with enough space to allow for easy accessibility and movement.
– A walk-in shower with low profile entry.
– Rectilinear LED vanity light with chrome accent.
View on map / Neighborhood
· Grohe single handle stainless steel faucet
· Thick laminate flooring
· Walk-in shower with low profile entry
Integrated Medical Clinic