Innova 30 – SOLD OUT
- Property ID: 11723
- Post Updated: 2022-03-26 08:45:00
- Bedrooms: 4
- Area: 1716 sq ft
- Status: Sold Out
- Type: Townhouse
- Number of Units: 30
- Selling Status: Sold Out
- Construction Status: Construction
- Builder(s): Enrich Developments
- Ceilings: Up to 11'0"
- Interior Designer(s): iD Design Consulting Ltd
- Marketing Company: Synergy Marketing Group and iD Design Consulting Ltd
- Sales Company: Sutton West Coast Realty
Innova 30 is a new townhouse development by Enrich Developments currently under construction at 7464 Number 1 Road, Richmond. Available units range in price from $1,659,000. Innova 30 has a total of 30 units. Sizes start at 1716 square feet.
ENHANCED URBAN LIVING
3 & 4 BEDROOM TOWNHOMES IN RICHMOND’S QUILCHENA NEIGHBOURHOOD
Sleek modern townhomes that exceed expectations by using innovative technology and thoughtful design to enhance the comfort, safety, and livability of the home with a focus on health and wellness.
Features & Finishes:-
West Coast Modern Architecture
• West coast modern architecture by renowned local architect, Ken Chow of Interface Architecture.
• Each home includes a private front or back yard for an extended outdoor living space.
• Thoughtfully appointed playground enables residents to build a community from within.
Open Concept Interiors
• Interiors feature open concept layouts efficiently designed to maximize space.
• Two distinctive colour schemes, Urban and Nature, curated by iD Design Consulting.
• Durable laminate flooring throughout main living areas selected for its hardwearing attributes. Soft, plush carpeting in bedrooms feels comfortable and warm underfoot.
• Multi-zoned heating and air-conditioning system allows for customized comfort throughout the homes.
• Soaring 11’ ceilings in all master bedrooms add a touch of drama to your personal sanctuary.
Spacious And Functional Kitchens
• Modern kitchen cabinetry designed in Germany by Deson.
• Floor-to-ceiling pantry and cabinets provids maximum storage space.
• An uninterrupted 8-foot kitchen island is an entertainer’s dream. *select plans only
• Elegant quartz countertops and complementary backsplash provides a clean background for your culinary masterpieces.
• Premium appliance package includes:
• Fisher & Paykel 30” or 36” fully integrated refrigerator
• Fisher & Paykel 30” stainless steel classic range
• Faber 30” integrated slide-out hood fan
• Blomberg fully integrated tall tub dishwasher
• Built-in Panasonic 1.6 Cu.Ft microwave complete with a trim kit
Peace of Mind
• Each home is equipped with an alarm panel for your choice of alarm monitoring system.
• Easily install external security cameras at your convenience using the integrated pre-wiring.
Modern Sleek Ensuites
• Bathroom cabinetries are wall-hung, soft close and designed in Germany by Deson.
• Each Master Ensuite is appointed with a five-piece bathroom including double vanity, freestanding shower, contemporary tub, and sleek toilet for a single-family living experience.
• Quartz countertops complement both the large matte concrete-inspired porcelain floor tiles and bold hexagonal wall tiles for a distinctly modern look.
• Undercabinet and sensored LED lighting in all Master Ensuite vanities add a touch of drama to your personal sanctuary
• Added flexibility is provided for your family with a legal suite with separate private entrance. *select plans only
• Apartment-style appliance package includes:
• 24” stainless steel refrigerator
• 21” electric cooktop
• 24” microwave hood fan
• Samsung AirDressers have been seamlessly integrated into the homes allowing you to easily sanitize your garments and other daily use items.
• Laundry is easily completed with the Samsung 7.5 cu.ft. ultra large capacity dryer and Samsung 5.2 cu.ft. ultra large capacity washer. Connect to your smartphone to conveniently monitor load cycles from anywhere.
• Attached side-by-side garages provide direct access to your home and ultimate convenience to your vehicles.
Enrich After-Sales Service
• Enrich Developments’ all-star client care team will proactively look after deficiencies, even before your first walkthrough.
• Constructed to EnerGuide 82 Standards.
• 2-5-10 New Home Warranty:
• 2 years for materials
• 5 years for building envelope
• 10 years for structural defects